Nominations are open for 2023. Positions available are:
- 1994 Regional Representative
- Northeast Regional Representative
- Southern Regional Representative
Terms of office begin at the conclusion of the Annual Meeting at the 2023 Conference in Salt Lake City following the election.
Self-nominations or nominations from members in good standing are welcome. Candidates must be Active or Life members of NAEPSDP.
- A member in good standing is defined as an individual who has paid their appropriate membership fee no later than June 30 of the current year. (Memberships are for the calendar year, January 1 to December 31.)
- Any member in good standing may nominate eligible candidates for President-elect, Treasurer, and Secretary.
- Members in good standing from their Regions shall nominate eligible Regional Representatives.
- Active and Life Members in good standing shall be eligible to vote or hold elected or appointed positions in the Association.
- Student Members in good standing are allowed to vote, may not hold appointed positions, and are not eligible for elected positions.
- Affiliate Members in good standing are allowed to vote and hold appointed positions but are not eligible for elected positions.
Descriptions and duties of elected positions are in the NAEPSDP Constitution and Bylaws.
Submit nominations between June 6 - August 31, 2023.