The 2023 annual conference of the National Association of Extension Program and Staff Development Professionals (NAEPSDP) will be held at the Marriott City Center Salt Lake City, Utah November 28-30, 2023.
HOW TO REGISTER:
select the "REGISTER" button on the left side of this page.
NAEPSDP welcomes both members and nonmembers to attend our annual conference.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFO:
- Members must log into your member account on the Association website to receive the member rates. To qualify for the member rate your dues must have been paid prior to June 30, 2023.
- If you are a member registering a non-member, do not log into the NAEPSDP website before going to the registration page to register the non-member. Make sure you enter the attendee's email address during the registration process.
- The registration options available to you depend on your NAEPSDP membership status and the date you register. Only the option available to you will be displayed.
- Please have credit card information available when you begin the registration process. You have 15 minutes to complete the registration form and enter payment information.
- Early Bird registration available through August 31. ENDED.
- Regular registration available from September 1 through October 13.
- Late registration available from October 14 through November 6.
- Registrations will not be accepted after November 6. No on-site registrations will be accepted.
All payments are due at the time of registration by credit card only. After making your payment, you will receive a confirmation payment receipt by e-mail. Your conference registration will not be complete until Wild Apricot Payments/AffiniPay officially accepts your payment. You have 15 minutes to complete your registration and enter payment information.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES:
NAEPSDP Members (2023 dues were paid by 6/30/23)
- Early Bird -- $475 ENDED
- Early Bird Plus 2024 Dues -- $550 ENDED
- Regular -- $525
- Regular Plus 2024 Dues -- $600
- Late -- $575
- Late Plus 2024 Dues -- $650
- Regular (includes 2024 student membership) -- $425
- Early Bird -- $575 - ENDED
- Early Bird Plus 2024 Dues -- $650 - ENDED
- Regular -- $625
- Regular Plus 2024 Dues -- $700
- Late -- $675
- Late Plus 2024 Dues -- $750
One Day Registration (Members or Non-Members)
- Regular -- $300 for Tuesday, November 28
- Late -- $350 for Tuesday, November 28
- Regular -- $300 for Wednesday, November 29
- Late -- $350 for Wednesday, November 29
Exhibitor/Vendors will be provided a table and chairs for their booth and conference access to include meals and other activities. Exhibitor/Vendor rate is $750.
2024 membership dues not paid with conference registration are due January 1, 2024. Regular and affiliate membership $75, student membership $25.
Individuals are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements as these are not booked during the conference registration process or included in the conference registration fee. Rooms can be reserved at the conference hotel: Salt Lake City Marriott City Center, 220 South State Street, Salt Lake City, Utah. Room rates for single or double occupancy are $189 (plus applicable taxes) per night. All reservations must be made by Monday, November 6, 2023.
Reservations can be made by either calling the hotel at (866) 961-8700 and requesting the NAEPSDP National Conference 2023 rate or by using the following online booking link: Book your group rate for National Association of Extension Program & Staff Development Professionals.
Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and checkout time is 12:00 p.m. Guests arriving before check in time will be accommodated as rooms become available.
Room reservations that are not cancelled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the arrival date will be charged one night’s room and tax. The NAEPSDP group rate will be available three days prior and three days after the conference, based on room type availability.
CONFERENCE CANCELLATION POLICY:
Refunds, less a $50 fee, will be granted for cancellations received in writing via email prior to 11:59 PM EST October 13, 2023. Registrants cancelling between October 14 and 11:59 PM EST November 6 will receive a 75% refund of registration fees. No refunds will be made after November 6. E-mail cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds will be processed after the conference.
Salt Lake City International Airport is served by most major airlines, including American, Delta, and Southwest, and is a hub for Delta. The airport is located five miles northwest of downtown SLC. Flying into SLC you will get an exquisite view of the snow-capped Wasatch and Oquirrh mountain ranges.
The Marriott City Center hotel is located in downtown Salt Lake City and is approximately 9 miles from the airport. There are many transportation options available, such as shuttles and taxis. A list of transportation options is available on the SLC Airport website. A public transportation light rail, TRAX, is also available. Information and schedules are available on the SLC Airport public transportation webpage. Rental cars are also available at the airport.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SALT LAKE CITY:
For more information about SLC go to the Visit Salt Lake web site.
Questions? Contact Vikram Koundinya (email@example.com).