Proposal submission is now closed for the
2019 NAEPSDP Annual Conference
in Savannah, Georgia
December 3-5, 2019.
This year there will be four session tracts:
- Evaluation & Assessment
- Organizational & Staff Development
- Program Development & Delivery
- Technology & Communications
Session types include:
- Oral presentation (45 min including Q&A) Presentations on topics and issues of interest, which may include explorations of best practices, model programs, case studies, theory building, research findings, pedagogy, etc
- Workshop (90 min with a break in the middle)- Workshops on topics and issues of interest, which may include explorations of
best practices, model programs, case studies, theory building, research findings,
pedagogy, etc. What sets a workshop apart is there must be a hand-on component for the attendees to engage in. The proposal must include methods/description of engagement, as well as benefits and implications for the attendees.
- Ignite presentation (5 min)- 20 slides (maximum). Slideshow must automatically advance. Proposals must include a video sample to be considered complete.
- Round Table session (3 rounds, 25 min each) - The round table format is designed to engage and stimulate small group discussions on relevant topics and sharing new ideas. This format is an excellent venue for getting targeted feedback and meeting colleagues with common interests. During each 25-minute round, authors will have in-depth presentation and discussion with the participants at their table. You will frame the topic, pose questions, and facilitate a discussion with participants joining the table.
- Poster presentation- A great opportunity for all conference attendees, but may be of particular interest to graduate students as a way to present their research without the stress of a full-blown oral presentation. This is a competitive session with a cash awards – best student poster and best professional poster.