Call for Proposals
The National Association of Extension Program and Staff Development Professionals (NAEPSDP) Programs Committee is requesting presentation proposals for the 2018 Annual Conference. Topics relating to the conference theme, “Extension Excellence: Breaking down Barriers,” are encouraged, but all submissions will be given full consideration. The purpose of the presentations is to share research, application, theory/philosophy, or innovative educational models in one of four tracks – Evaluation & Assessment; Organizational & Staff Development; Program Development & Delivery; and Technology & Communications.
2. Accepted proposals require at least one author to be registered for the conference by November 1, 2018.
3. If a proposal with multiple authors is accepted, ALL authors for that presentation physically attending the conference MUST register for the conference by November 1, 2018.
4. Members may submit more than one proposal.
5. The deadline for submitting proposals has been extended to Sunday, August 26, 2018 by 11:59 PM CST.
No late abstracts will be accepted.
Submission and Review Process
Submission Options and Descriptions*:
* Authors may select one alternative submission option
We are pleased to announce that proposals accepted for this year’s NAEPSDP Conference will be peer-reviewed and published in digital conference proceedings. As such, there will be a required format for all abstracts:
Follow the prescribed format when submitting abstracts for ORAL, IGNITE, and POSTER presentations (these sections are required):
Follow the prescribed format when submitting abstracts for the ROUNDTABLE / SHARE FAIR:
Please direct questions about abstracts to:
Marina Denny Sarah Baughman
Co-Chair, Programs Committee Co-Chair, Programs Committee
Mississippi State University Virginia Tech
Phone: 662.325.1175 Phone: 540.231.7142