Call for Proposals
The NAEPSDP is soliciting proposals for presentations at the 2017 NAEPSDP Annual Conference. The conference will be held December 5-7, 2016 at Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. The theme for the 2017 conference is “Creating the Future: Extension as the Catalyst.”
Presentation proposals will be accepted from NAEPSDP members and non-members alike for four different tracks and four different session types. Proposals from graduate student research or projects are encouraged.
The four tracks for which proposals will be accepted are:
· Organizational and Staff Development
· Program Development and Delivery
· Evaluation and Assessment
· Technology and Communications
The four session types are:
· One (1) hour presentation
· Forty-five (45) minute presentation
· Ninety (90) minute workshop
· Five (5) minute “Ignite” presentation (Five minutes with 20 slides)
To submit a proposal, click here and complete the proposal submission form. The proposal must include:
· Lead Presenter’s Name and Contact Information
· Names, Titles and Affiliations of Co-Presenters (if any)
· Presentation Track
· Presentation Type
· Presentation Title
· Brief Description/Abstract of the Presentation (3,000 character limit, including spaces)
· What will participants learn from your presentation? (2,000 character limit, including spaces)
· Any Specific Additional Technology Needs for Presentation (projector, laptop, screen provided)
All presentation proposals must be submitted by no later than FRIDAY, AUGUST 18, 2017.
NOTE: At least one of the listed presenters must register for and attend the conference. For conference registration information, go to www.naepsdp.org.
For more information, contact: Dr. Teresa Byington (firstname.lastname@example.org, 702-222-3130), Nevada Cooperative Extension Service, or Dr. Julie Robinson (email@example.com, 501-671-2082), University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service.